PLEASE READ our COVID rules before booking an appointment!
- Under the new Epidemic Order brought forth by the DHHS, masks must be worn for the whole duration of your service, please bring a disposable if you are receiving color services.
- We are no longer able to offer lip waxes and beard trims under this new order.
- Unfortunately, we cannot do children's (12 and under) haircuts at this time.
- Our hours have been extended and appointment times have been extended to make room for social distancing and time for extra sanitation.
- We will have our waiting area, please only bring yourself and a mask. No kids please.
- We may ask you a series of questions, including if you've been sick recently. If so, please reschedule accordingly for at least two weeks out.
- With our limited staff, email is the best way to get ahold of us!
Any questions, reach out! We will do our best to get back to you! Thank you!
The name "Devil's Haircut" was originally inspired by a popular 90's song that canvasses the evils of vanity. There can be a lot of vanity in the beauty industry, and true service can be lost. Devil's Haircut provides a judgement free, comfortable, and professional salon experience centered around your unique self with unwavering service.
At Devil's Haircut Salon in Chelsea, MI, we guarantee that your services will be provided by knowledgeable and experienced hair stylists. We are continuously staying up-to-date on current trends and techniques through hands-on classes, hair shows, and monthly educational meetings. To us, the consultation is the most important part of the salon service. We are able to tailor your hairstyle to your lifestyle.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
* We avoid stacking clients. We schedule one client at a time, giving you and your hair our undivided attention.
* We promise to work within your budget, so you can have amazing hair at a price that you're comfortable with. Ask us about our layaway program for professional styling tools!
* We only retail products that we believe in and know work well.
* We understand the importance of compatibility with your stylist and will not be offended if you wanted to try someone else in the salon. We all work together, not against each other.
* If for any reason you are unhappy with your hair, call us right away and we will do what we can to alter your look in a way that works best for you.
* THIS IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BE YOURSELF. WE DO NOT JUDGE. WE DO NOT HATE.
1250 S. Main St. Ste 3A
Chelsea, MI 48118
Wednesday & Thursday: 12pm-8pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am-5pm
Sunday & Monday: Closed